Rachel Cosgrove, 2012 IDEA Personal Trainer of the Year, co-owns and has operated Results Fitness, a fitness center in Southern California, for the past 16 years. Results Fitness was named one of the top ten gyms in the United States by Men’s Health Magazine three years in a row and was voted a Best Gym by Women’s Health Magazine in 2011. In this weeks show we discuss 3 Ways to make more Revenue in your Fitness Business, How to increase your prices each year, Tips for getting new members into your club.
What you’ll learn
- 3 Ways to make more revenue in your Fitness Business
- How to increase your prices each year
- Tips for getting new members into your club
- 00:45 Welcome to our newest podcast partner GymSales
- 01:15 Whats coming up in this weeks show
- 02:34 Thank you to our podcast partner GymSale
- 03:20 Welcome to Rachel Cosgrove, what has been a major challenge you faced during 18 years in the business
- 08:01 How important was your team during this challenging period?
- 09:52 What are some of the elements that make a successful fitness website?
- 13:25 What do you mean when you say that sales is the backbone of your business
- 14:01 3 Ways to more revenue in your Fitness Business
- 23:16 How can we increase prices in our fitness business?
- 27:09 Fitbizpiration: 3 tips on getting new members into your club
- 30:49 Bonus segment: Find out why you should be using GymSales in your club
- 37:12 Message from Tribe Team Training
- 37:42 Precor Quick Fire Five with Joey Gonzales CEO of Barrys Boot Camp
Mentioned in this weeks show: https://fitnessbusinesspodcast.com/185-travis-barnes-critical-systems-for-fitness-business-success/
Book recommended by Joey Gonzales Reversing the Senses