Ryan Holiday is the bestselling author of Trust Me, I’m Lying; The Obstacle Is the Way; Ego Is the Enemy; Conspiracy and other books about marketing, culture, and the human condition. His work has been translated into over 30 languages and has appeared everywhere from the New York Times to Fast Company. His company, Brass Check, has advised companies such as Google, TASER, and Complex, as well as multiplatinum musicians and some of the biggest authors in the world.
During his interview on The Fitness Business Podcast, we focus on The Obstacle Is the Way in which Ryan shares stories and strategies on how to turn even the most insurmountable obstacles into advantages.
Ryan is the Key Note speaker for the 2018 Athletic Business Show https://www.abshow.com/
What you’ll learn about
- How to turn adversity into an opportunity for growth.
- How to handle obstacles when they arise in our personal and professional lives
- Tips for handling obstacles in the workplace
- Marketing: How to ensure your business stands out from the crowd
- Marketing: The 3 most important marketing rules every fitness business owner should adhere to
- 00:35 Thank you to this months podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 00:57 Whats coming up in this weeks show
- 01:08 Introducing Ryan Holiday
- 03:29 Can you explain Stoicism in simple terms
- 04:50 How to turn adversity into an opportunity for growth
- 06:44 How to handle obstacles when they arise in our personal and professional lives
- 08:09 How to ensure your business stands out from the crowd
- 11:57 The 3 most important marketing rules every fitness business owner should adhere to
- 13:05 Tips for handling obstacles in the workplace
- 16:00 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 16:41 Precor Quick Fire Five with Sam Mutimer
Precor Quick Fire Five
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Ryan Holiday: Website
Athletic Business Show https://www.abshow.com/