Dom is the owner & CEO of the Personal Training Academy, one of Australia’s premier Fitness Education providers. While his passion now lies in creating and delivering health and fitness education, he previously spent over a decade as the National Fitness Manager (Fitness First, Australia) and National Personal Training Manager (Crunch Fitness, USA), thus has extensive fitness club operations experience. Dom graduated from the University of Sydney with a BEd (Human Movement w Honours) and is a proud PTA Global Faculty member.
What you’ll learn
- How can a PT improve their communication skills?
- Things to avoid doing in initial client meetings.
- How does movement style and programming contribute to client retention?
- 02:15 Thank you to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 02:34 Introducing Dom dos Remedios
- 03:15 How can a PT perfect their communication skills
- 05:44 What impact does your initial meeting have on client retention?
- 06:51 Things to avoid doing in initial client meetings
- 08:26 How does movement style and programming contribute to client retention?
- 12:45 How can a PT identify a clients movement style?
- 14:40 Where can PT’s go to refine their skills
- 23:25 Tips to retain your clients for the long term
- 26:39 Message from our podcast partner Team Rock Star Fit
- 27:04 Bonus interview with Jarron Aizen Founder and CEO of One Fit Stop
- 29:58 #FBPFamily Discounts
- 30:28 Precor Quick Fire Five with Greg Sellar
Precor Quick Fire Five
Resources shared in the show
Dom Dos Remedios
Message from Dom Dos Remedios
We hope you enjoy these two powerful tools that assist with incorporating behaviour change into your client’s programs. Although these tools are amazing, they’re just two pieces of the puzzle. For maximum results and retention, it’s essential to incorporate the additional tools on programming and screening. With all the pieces in place your clients will become emotionally attached and physically matched to their workouts with YOU! Enjoy
Learn more about these tools HERE
Book recommended by Greg Sellar – http://amzn.to/2DsMcuo