Michael Stelzner is the founder of Social Media Examiner, author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers, and the man behind Social Media Marketing World – the industry’s largest conference. He’s also host of the Social Media Marketing Podcast, founder of the Social Media Marketing Society, and host of the weekly Social Media Marketing Talk Show.
What you’ll learn
- The concept of a marketing stopping list
- Low cost ways of reaching your audience through social media
- Facebook Watch: How to engage customers with organic content on social media
- 00:36 Thank you to our podcast partner Precor
- 01:07 Whats coming up in this weeks show
- 02:19 What is The Journey?
- 03:51 What are the first considerations in determining your online marketing mix
- 06:24 What is a marketing stopping list?
- 12:08 Low cost ways of reaching your audience through social media
- 14:46 Can we still engage customers with organic content on social media
- 22:48 Message from our podcast partner, Precor
- 23:40 Message from our podcast partner, ABC Financial
- 24:10 Bonus Segment: 2017 Santa Sack and the #FBPFamily Meet up
- 25:45 Overview about next weeks show with Scott Gillespie from SacoSports
Resources shared in the show
Precor Quick Fire Five
Check out the Intensive Series this month