Casey Conrad, BA, JD, has been in the health and fitness industry for 27 years. In addition to authoring “Selling Fitness: The Complete Guide to Selling Health Club Memberships,” she has created and published over 25 other sales, marketing and management training products for the industry. Most recently Casey has created an entire line of comprehensive training programs that are delivered on-line. These include membership sales, personal training sales and Internet marketing. She has spoken in 24 countries, is a feature presenter at conventions and trade shows worldwide and writes monthly for numerous international magazines.
During the Intensive Series on Sales you will learn:
- Week 1: The 8 Steps to Fitness Sales
- Week 2: The 5 pre-qualifying questions you must ask a prospect
- Week 3: How to handle objections in sales
- Week 4: How to make follow up calls when a prospect doesn’t buy
What you’ll learn
- The 5 pre-qualifying questions you should always ask a prospect
- 00:49 Introducing this week show
- 01:32 Welcome to Casey Conrad
- 02:14 Casey explains the meet and greet
- 03:50 The 5 pre-qualifying questions you must ask a prospect
- 08:12 Is it important to role play different scenarios?
- 16:53 Message from Podcast Partner ABC Financial
- 17:28 This weeks homework from Casey!
To find out more about our expert guest Casey Conrad visit http://www.healthclubsalestraining.com/
Exclusive Show Sponsor
To find out more about ABC Financial contact: Keith.email@example.com
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!