Known globally as Mr Retention for his ground-breaking work in member retention, exercise adherence and membership growth, Paul Brown is the creator of the Face2Face Retention Systems which are the standard operating procedure for several of the world’s most successful and prestigious health club groups with many millions of success stories to date and growing rapidly.
He is an award-winning Keynote Presenter, Consultant, Best Selling Author, successful Health Club Owner, leading business strategist, accomplished athlete and national champion in several sports and an investor in a wide range of business and property interests.
Over the 4 week series we cover the following topics:
- Week 1: What matters the most when it comes to Retention
- Week 2: Trends and Traditions
- Week 3: Retention in optional programs
- week 4: Measures of success
What you’ll learn
- Must haves of a quality fitness business
- How new clients can attain a level of independence
- 01:35 Must haves of a quality fitness business
- 05:48 How new clients can attain a level of independence
- 10:14 Is a personalised approach expensive?
- 10:56 How would you change the approach for PTs?
- 13:45 Whats coming up in week 4
To chat to our expert guest Paul ‘Mr Retention’ Brown you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Show Sponsor
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!