Our special guest this week is none other than the internationally recognized performance coach, personal trainer, author, speaker and the man who was ranked one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness, Todd Durkin!
He is the owner of Fitness Quest 10 in San Diego, CA, where his wonderful team of 38 focuses on personal training, massage therapy, pilates, yoga, sports performance training and nutrition to help transform the bodies, minds and spirits of a broad clientele.
His latest book is the WOW BOOK, 52 ways to Motivate your mind, inspire your soul, and create WOW in your life. It just came out in late 2016 and was a best-seller on Amazon.
During the show Todd talks about:
- The importance of systems in your business
- How to empower your team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Why building your email list is a game changer for your business
- The role of social media in building your personal brand
- 00:00 – Celebrating 100 shows!
- 02:22 – Message from podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 02:53 – Introducing Todd Durkin
- 04:25 – Precor Quick Fire Four
- 09:42 – Lesson learnt from a major career challenge
- 13:50 – The importance of systems in your business
- 15:17 – How to empower your team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- 20:14 – Why building your email list is a game changer for your brand
- 22:37 – The role of social media in building your personal brand
- 25:45 – What’s one thing people should know about you, but they probably don’t?
- 28:49 – Fitbizpiration – Top 3 tips on growing your personal brand
- 33:18 – Special announcement
- 35:24 – A special thank you from Chantal
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Fitness Business Podcast Meetup
Precor Quick Fire Five with Todd Durkin
Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
Special Announcement – We welcome MYZONE as a Partner!
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!