Josh York is the Founder & CEO of GYMGUYZ, an in Home Mobile Personal Training franchise company, headquartered in Plainview, NY. Since its inception in 2008, Josh has been valued for his hands-on leadership style growing the business and profitability to more than 10,000 clients, over 150 employees and a fleet of vans in less than 5 years. Today GYMGUYZ is the fastest growing franchise brand with over 200 locations in 28 states and 3 countries.
What you’ll learn
- The concept and planning behind the GymGuyz franchise
- How to ensure your message and brand remains consistent across multiple locations
- Advice for fitness professionals wanting to start their own business
- 00:51 This week’s show is brought to you by our podcast partners Tribe Team Training
- 01:32 What’s coming up on this week’s show
- 03:39 Message from our podcast partners Tribe Team Training
- 04:17 Josh tells us about the GymGuyz business
- 06:09 How did you come up with the original concept?
- 09:05 How do you charge for the service?
- 14:35 How do you ensure brand consistency across all franchisees?
- 20:11 What is the strategy around PR for GymGuyz?
- 25:11 Fitbizpiration: Advice for fitness professionals wanting to start their own business
- 31:21 Message from our podcast partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 31:55 Precor Quick Fire Five with Randy Hetrick
- 35:32 Message from our podcast partner Precor
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
App recommended by Randy Hetrick – Audible
Podcast recommended by Randy Hetrick – Suiting Up Podcast