Mike Arce is the Founder and CEO of Loud Rumor, the fitness & wellness industry’s leading source for lead generation. Mike is also the host of the GOAT Show – a podcast that interviews those who are arguably the Greatest Of All Time at what they do.
In this weeks show you will learn how you can use pricing psychology to influence consumer behaviour and Mike talks about the decoy effect and exactly how you can use it in your fitness business.
If you think Mike looks…and sounds familiar, then you are right! He first appeared on The Fitness Business Podcast back on show 42 when he spoke on social media marketing for fitness businesses, and then appeared on show 87 where we discussed how to sell personal training and fitness memberships easily.
What you’ll learn
- How can we use pricing psychology to influence consumer behaviour?
- How can the decoy effect work for a fitness business?
- 3 take-aways to implement this pricing methodology in your business
- 00:41 Thank you to this month’s Premier Podcast Partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 01:13 Whats coming up on this week’s show
- 03:46 Make sure you take a look at this months Premier Podcast Partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 04:20 What do you mean by “Many sales are lost at the pricing presentation stage”?
- 05:35 How can we use pricing psychology to influence consumer behaviour?
- 09:20 How can the decoy effect work for a fitness business?
- 24: 52 3 take-aways to implement this pricing methodology in your business
- 28:16 BONUS: Motionsoft Technology Summit – Email email@example.com for a Special Discount on registration
- 34:22 Thank you to our podcast partner Precor
- 34:55 Precor Quick Fire Five with Rachel Cosgrove
Watch this weeks interview in full
This weeks resources
Books recommended by Mike
Book recommended by Rachel Cosgrove