12 Jan 085 Mike Bledsoe from Barbell Shrugged – CrossFit, Automation and Supplement Sales
Mike Bledsoe is the host and CEO of Barbell Shrugged and Barbell Business.
He has been coaching and honing his own health and performance for over 20 years. With the goal of creating the biggest possible impact, he uses video shows, podcasts, software and entrepreneurship to reach as many people as possible. As an athlete he has competed and coached many sports, including Weightlifting and CrossFit, and as an entrepreneur he has successfully co-founded Faction Strength and Conditioning (Home of CrossFit Memphis), Barbell Shrugged, and Barbell Business.
During the interview he tells us about :
- a great routine he does to start each day;
- what CrossFit and traditional gym models can learn from one another;
- selling supplements within a fitness facility, what percentage of your income it could potentially generate and when the best time is to introduce and educate the concept to members.
Top Tips From The Show
- Don’t start your day with, emails or you might end up as someone else’s priority.
- Automation systems enable us to target our audience more specifically, plus utilising systems frees up time in your own workday.
- Work with people that are complementary to your own skill set.
- When running a business, always set aside money for marketing.
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #STRENGTHEN
[Tweet “Work with people that are complementary to your own skill set @michaelbledsoe”]
[Tweet “Always set aside money for marketing @michaelbledsoe”]
[Tweet “Leaders are readers @mattwrightfit”]
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Website – Barbell Shrugged
Website – Barbell Business
Special Announcement from ABC Financial
Book recommended by Matt Wright
Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Show 74 – Kate Cracknell