Mike Arce is the CEO and founder of Loud Rumor, a 7-figure fitness marketing agency that helps studios and independent gyms grow and get more members. He’s an entrepreneur, speakers, coach, and advertising pro. Mike also hosts a top fitness business podcast, The GSD Show which I was lucky enough to appear on just a few weeks ago, so this time it was my turn to interview Mike.
You Will Learn
- How to get new leads for your fitness business.
- The first step you must take before advertising on facebook.
- Strategies for closing leads – including a great tactic for getting a prospect to commit to coming in to your gym.
- How to handle common sales objections and three questions you must ask a prospect.
- 02:30 – Meeting Mike Arce
- 08:26 – Where should we get our leads from?
- 09:42 – First step to advertising on Facebook
- 11:10 – Strategies for closing cold leads
- 18:49 – What are the common objections from potential customers?
- 32:41 – One Fit Stop message
- 33:15 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Coss Marte
- 37:31 – Bonus segment 1 – Jarron Aizen from One Fit Stop
- 40:13 – Bonus segment 2 – Meredith Poplar from IHRSA
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
IHRSA – 8th March to 11th March in Los Angeles
Phone (International): 6179510055
Phone (US): 8002284772