Lisa Simone Richards is a visibility strategist for health, fitness, and wellness entrepreneurs who want to go from unknown and underpaid to standing out and selling out.
She first joined us on show 58 when we talked about How To Get Your Fitness Brand In The Media. During the show today we chat about how to make yourself stand out in a crowded fitness market. We learn about the term “Copy Stalking” and how you can use it to speak your clients language and how to succinctly communicate what you do, when speaking with your ideal customer.
What you’ll learn:
- How to make yourself stand out in a crowded fitness market
- Copy Stalking: What is it and how can you use it to speak your clients language?
- How to succinctly communicate what you do, when speaking with your ideal customer
- 01:01 Introduction to this weeks show
- 02:07 Message from our podcast partner MYZONE
- 02:17 Introduction to Lisa Simone Richards
- 03:00 Systems, Apps and Rituals to stay on top of a busy workload
- 05:08 How to make yourself stand out in a crowded fitness market
- 08:55 How to use our clients language so they connect with us
- 14:22 How to succinctly communicate what you do, when speaking with your ideal customer
- 17:45 Pitch to Podcast – how you can get featured on a podcast to promote your business!
- 20:01 Message from our podcast partner Precor
- 20:28 Top 3 tips to grow and success in 2017
- 23:44 Precor Quick Fire Five with Justin Tamsett
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!