Dennis Yu is the Chief Executive Officer of BlitzMetrics, a digital marketing company which partners with schools to train young adults.
Dennis’s program centers around mentorship, helping students grow their expertise to manage social campaigns for enterprise clients like the Golden State Warriors, Nike, and Rosetta Stone.
He’s an internationally recognized lecturer in Facebook Marketing and has spoken in 17 countries, spanning 5 continents, including keynotes at L2E, Gultaggen, and Marketo Summit.
Dennis has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, National Public Radio, TechCrunch, Fox News, CBS Evening News and is co-author of Facebook Nation – a textbook taught in over 700 colleges and universities.
He’s a regular contributor for Adweek’s SocialTimes column and has published in Social Media Examiner, Social Media Club, Tweak Your Biz, B2C, Social Fresh, and Heyo.
He held leadership positions at Yahoo! and American Airlines and studied Finance and Economics at Southern Methodist University as well as London School of Economics. He ran collegiate cross-country at SMU and has competed in over 20 marathons including a 70 mile ultramarathon.
Your Podcast Snapshot:
- The $1 a day Facebook ad framework
- Video creation tips
- What to measure when it comes to Facebook ad conversions
- 00:03 Your Fitness Business Podcast Snapshot
- 00:35 Thank you to our podcast partner, One Fit Stop
- 01:15 Introducing Dennis Yu
- 02:27 Thank you to our podcast partner, One Fit Stop
- 03:09 What is the $1 a day facebook ad strategy
- 11:22 Video Tips from Dennis
- 15:31 What is Hyper Targeting
- 30:01 This weeks Keepme Fitbizpiration
- 32:03 Quick Fire Five with Darren Jacobson
- 34:50 Message from our podcast partner Myzone
- 35:06 BONUS Segment featuring Sheldon McBee
- 37:03 REWIND Show: Facebook LIVE Tips
- 38:09 Join us at the IHRSA MeetUp 2020
- 38:49 Thank you to our foundation partner Active Management
Did you love today’s episode? Leave a Review here
Contact Today’s Guest
This Week’s REWIND Show
- How to get people to watch your live video
- Tips to get people to interact when you go live
- How to plan your first broadcast