Justin Tamsett has been in the fitness industry since 1988 as a personal trainer, sales person, club manager and multi-club owner. He was an inaugural inductee into the Fitness Australia Roll of Honour in 2011 and Australian Fitness Network Presenter of the Year in 2008. He has delivered 294 presentations in 15 countries to over 172,300 people. He facilities the Industry Leaders Roundtable for gym owners & PT business owners. His company Active Management pioneered an on-line membership portal for fitness business owners and managers to develop their skills. It now has the most comprehensive list of resources for fitness business owners and managers. He has a weekly Facebook live show called #JTInTheRaw that has been viewed over 35,000 times! He does all this to reduce the health care costs across the globe by getting more people moving more often!
What you’ll learn
- How to get people to watch your live video
- Tips to get people to interact when you go live
- How to plan your first broadcast
- 01:00 Whats coming up this week
- 02:01 Message from our Podcast Partner Team Rock Star Fit
- 02:24 Introducing JT from Active Management
- 06:35 Why should you start doing Live Video?
- 08:30 How frequently should you go live?
- 10:35 How to plan for your live broadcast
- 12:40 How to you manage pre-broadcast nerves
- 14:01 How to get seen and heard?
- 17:31 Ways to re-purpose your live video
- 24:48 Bonus Segment: Pam Kufahl from Club Industry Show 2017
- 28:39 Precor Quick Fire Five with Shannon Fable
Resources shared in the show
Club Industry Event
The content in the Club Industry Show’s conference program will help you improve your business operations, inspire personal growth and provide insight into the future of the industry.
This year’s Club Industry Show conference will include three days for conference sessions. The conference will include two full days on Wednesday, October 4 and Thursday, October 5 and half a day on Friday, October 6.
Precor Quick Fire Five
Shannon Fable Books recommended in Precor Quick Fire Five :
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!