04 Mar 279 Scott Stratten – Understanding The Age of Disruption
Scott Stratten, is the President of Un-Marketing.
Scott is a Disruptive and UN-traditional Sales, Marketing, Branding & Relationship Expert.
As the president of Un-Marketing, he has transformed how corporations, like PepsiCo, Century 21, Fidelity and Microsoft do business, with radical insights on how to engage better with customers through social and viral marketing.
Named a top 5 social media power influencer by Forbes.com, Scott elevates the conversation by putting the focus back on what matters most to current and potential buyers. Values like trust, authenticity, relationships and service. In 2018, Scott was inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame.
Your Podcast Snapshot:
- Understanding The Age of Disruption
- How to deal with disruption in your business
- 3 tips to build a business in 2020 and beyond
Contact today’s guest – Scott Stratten
Bonus Interview with Trina Gray from Team Rockstar Fit
Learn more about Team RockStar Fit in the video below:
This Week’s REWIND Show
- The first non-negotiable steps when starting to grow and expand your business
- Ways we can incorporate new revenue streams into our business
- Challenges to look out for / things to avoid when introducing new revenue streams
- How to minimise risk to ensure we have the best chance of succeeding
This Week’s Podcast Partner
This Week’s Podcast Advertisers