Ashley Selman is the Owner of Thrive Studio Coaching & Evolution Trainers.
Ashley is an international presenter and business consultant who is passionate about coaching fitness studio owners across the country to run more successful, profitable and THRIVING studio businesses.
As the founder of Evolution Trainers – a 14,000 square foot private personal training and wellness studio with a world-class team of 45 expert health and fitness professionals serving over 500 clients – she has seen it all and has many lessons to share to help other owners reach higher levels of success faster.
She serves on the advisory committee for the Idea World Club and Studio Summit, and has spoken at many industry leading events such as IDEA World, IDEA PTI East and West, IHRSA, The Mindbody BOLD Conference and the Nor Cal Fitness Summit.
What you’ll learn
- The biggest mistake owners make when it comes to tracking their numbers
- How the profit first formula works
- Ways to increase revenue
- 3 Actions to improve the financial health of your business
- 00:07 Your Fitness Business Podcast Snapshot
- 00:47 Thank you to our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 01:22 What’s coming up on this week show
- 02:38 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 03:05 Join us at the #FBPFamily Meet Up
- 04:03 Welcome to Ashley
- 04:31 The biggest mistake owners make when it comes to tracking their numbers
- 06:02 Re-calculating your break even number
- 08:41 How the profit first formula works
- 11:06 How to calculate how much to increase revenue
- 20:28 BONUS tip – Outsourcing admin tasks
- 22:39 Summary – key factors to hit your profit goals
- 23:41 Fitbizpiration: 3 Actions to improve the financial health of your business
- 25:47 Message from our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 26:11 Precor Quick Fire Five – Chantal Brodrick
- 30:18 REWIND Feature Show: 229 In The Shoes of a Club Manager
- 30:43 Join us at the #FBPFamily Meet Up
- 31:52 Join the Active Management Community today!
Precor Quick Fire Five, Chantal Brodrick
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Ashley Selman Website |
Book recommended by Chantal Brodrick
Throwback Show This Week
During the show you learn:
- What an average day of Club Manager tasks look like
- The major KPI’s of the role
- Professional development for a club manager