01 May 230 Elias Scarr – Essential Actions for Onboarding New Members
Posted at 08:30h in Chantal Brodrick, Retention, Sales, Weekly
Elias Scarr is the Membership Director for Results Fitness and the sales and communication coach for Results Fitness University, which is a consulting group for gyms world wide.
Elias has over 20 years of sales experience in the service industry and has presented for many organizations including IHRSA the NSCA and Perform Better.
What you’ll learn
- Essential steps of a customer journey in the first 30 days
- New member gifts, gestures and actions that make an impact
- Universal language that connects your team to your members
- Communication in the 30-90 Day growth period
- Two things you must AVOID doing during the onboarding period
- 3 ways a club can ensure a new member has an unforgettable fitness journey
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Gemma Anderson
Resources our experts shared in the show
Elias Scarr: Website | Instagram
Dual Transformation recommended by Gemma Anderson