Julie Creffield, founder of the plus size fitness movement, Too Fat to Run. For over 25 years Julie worked with organizations, such as the London 2012 Olympics, to bring communities together, and it was when she found herself alone as a single mom, she decided to put her community-building skills to work for herself – turning her blog into a 6-figure business.
What you’ll learn
- Why Julie started the Too Fat to Run blog and movement
- How she was able to turn her blog into a 6-figure business
- The role of customer feedback and testing in business development
- 01: 20 Thank you to our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 02:01 Introducing Julie Creffield, where her fitness journey began
- 02:47 Thank you to our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 04:01 Where did your fitness journey start?
- 08:10 What does the business look like now?
- 10:38 Any challenges along the journey?
- 16:03 Testing new products and services
- 19:31 How has the business expanded?
- 28:07 Fitbizpiration: Actions for people wanting to build a fitness business
- 30:23 Thank you to our podcast partner Precor
- 31:00 Precor Quick Fire Five with Andrea Hovell
- 34:20 The #FBPFamily Meet Up at FILEX 2019
- 35:15 Thank you to our foundation partner Active Management
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Andrea Hovell
Resources our experts shared in the show
Register for the FBP Family Meet Up
Book recommended by Andrea Hovell: Accounting for the Numberphobic