Erin Kelly is the Chief Strategy Officer for Brick Bodies. With more than thirty years in the fitness industry, Erin Kelly’s career began as a fitness trainer and quickly progressed to group exercise instructor, personal trainer, group exercise director, general manager, VP, COO, & CEO with companies such as Brick Bodies, Star Trac, Schwinn and Les Mills. Quite a ride that has led to extensive experience in corporate B2B sales, developing and managing high performing teams, executive leadership, consulting with top 100 fitness brands and generally an understanding of what it takes to run successful health & fitness facilities. Erin is currently the Chief Strategy Officer for Brick Bodies. In her role, Erin oversees the strategic planning for the organization inclusive of all of the programming, marketing tactics and most importantly employee engagement initiatives.
What you’ll learn
- 3 common challenges in the role and how to address those challenges.
- How do you judge your job performance objectively and subjectively?
- Where to go for ongoing professional development.
- 01:02 What’s coming up on this week’s show?
- 01:38 Have you subscribed to the show? If not, subscribe now here
- 02:40 Introducing ‘In The Shoes’ hear about what you will learn in this series
- 05:01 Thank you to our podcast partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 05:20 What does an average day of tasks look like for a Chief Strategy Officer?
- 08:04 What are 3 common challenges in the role and how do you address those challenges
- 17:40 How do you judge your job performance objectively and subjectively?
- 23:50 Where do you go for professional development?
- 25:51 If you could turn back time, what do you wish you knew when you first started?
- 34:06 Thank you to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 34:32 Precor Quick Fire Five with Sara Kooperman
- 44:55 IHRSA #FBP FamilyMeet Up 2019 Register now
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Sara Kooperman