Craig Weber is the author of the bestselling book, Conversational Capacity: The Key To Building Successful Teams That Perform When The Pressure Is On (McGraw-Hill, 2013). An expert on the subjects of conversational capacity and adaptive learning, he helps people, teams, and organizations dramatically improve their performance by treating dialogue as a discipline.
What you’ll learn
- What is conversational capacity?
- What is the relationship between conversational capacity and leadership?
- Practical examples of using conversational capacity in a fitness environment.
- Why are so many of us not good at tough conversations?
- How can we build our own (and our teams) conversational capacity?
- 00:01 Join us for the #FBPFamily Meet Up at IHRSA 2019
- 01:40 Thanks to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 02:15 What’s coming on this week’s show
- 03:21 Message from our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 03:41 What is conversational capacity
- 06:51 What is the relationship between conversational capacity and leadership
- 08:40 Practical examples of using conversational capacity in a fitness environment
- 11:30 Why are so many of us not good at tough conversations
- 14:12 How can we build our own (and our teams) conversational capacity
- 21:20 Message from our podcast partner Gym Sales
- 22:00 Bonus Interview with Pam O’Donnell from IHRSA
- 30:01 Precor Quick Fire Five with Erin Kelly
- 34:52 Register now for the IHRSA Meet Up 2019
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
or call IHRSA directly for more information
International 617 951 0055
USA 800 228 4772
(as heard in the interview with Pam O’Donnell)
Book recommended by Erin Kelly – You are a Bad Ass