James Breese is the founder of Strength Matters, a business that not only offers Online Personal Training to consumers but also services fitness professionals with educational events, certifications, a print magazine and online community.
Via Strength Matters, James has created a system of growing and scaling online Personal Training and he joins us on this intensive show to walk us through the steps he has taken to build a successful online PT business.
This show is perfect for New Personal Trainers who want to go online or PT’s that have an established on the ground business who want to expand online. Heres what we discuss:
- Part 1) Where to get started including software options and testing before launch
- Part 2) Creating and Planning your system of training
- Part 3) Onboarding your online clients
- Part 4) How to set your prices.
What you’ll learn
- Where to get started including software options and testing before launch
- Creating and Planning your system of training
- Onboarding your online clients
- How to set your prices
- 01:00 Welcome to the ABC Financial Intensive Show on How to set up your personal training business
- 02:01 What you will learn in this intensive show
- 02:35 Thank you to our Intensive show partner, ABC Financial
- 03:26 How do we get started? What software can we use?
- 04:51 How do you get your first clients?
- 06:56 How long should we allow to get a new online business set up?
- 12:03 How do we create a system of training?
- 18:15 How do we onboard new online clients?
- 29:53 Where so we start with sales and pricing?
- 40:03 Summary of all 4 steps
- 46:01 Thank you to our podcast partner ABC Financial
Resources our expert shared in the show
GMB Online Videos https://gmb.io/
MoveU Online Training https://moveu.com/