Daniel Priestley is a successful entrepreneur who’s built and sold businesses in Australia, Singapore, and the UK. He’s the co-founder of Dent Global, one of the world’s top business accelerators for entrepreneurs and leaders to stand out and scale up.
With offices in London, Sydney, Singapore and Tampa, the program is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management. Over 500 entrepreneurs and leaders, each year participate globally in developing their businesses with the support of high net worth mentors.
Daniel is the author of the best-selling books Key Person of Influence, Entrepreneur Revolution, Oversubscribed and 24 Assets. He’s named as one of the top 25 entrepreneurs in London influencing the business scene (Smith & Williamson Power 100).
What you’ll learn
- How to become a Key Person of Influence
- What a micro-niche is and why it opens opportunities for you to be a specialist
- Where to start with publishing your first book
- 00:30 Thank you to our podcast partner Myzone
- 00:52 Whats coming up on this weeks show
- 01:56 Message from podcast partner Myzone
- 02:30 What motivated you to write Key Person of Influence?
- 05:10 What is a micro-niche?
- 08:38 What are the 5 keys of KPI?
- 10:49 Where to start with publishing your first book
- 17:27 Message from podcast partner Precor
- 17:50 Top tips for becoming a Key Person of Influence
- 23:27 Myzone update with Emmett Williams
- 27:42 Message from podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 28:10 Check out the Fitness Business Podcast Santa Sack!
- 28:41 IHRSA #FBPFamily Meet Up is coming in March 2018!
- 29:45 Precor Quick Fire Five with Blair McHaney
Resources shared in the show
BONUS Interview with Emmett Williams from MYZONE: Sales@myzone.org
Primed to Perform – recommended by Blair McHaney