Frank Furness CSP is an internationally sought after Sales & Technology Speaker and Social Media Presenter
He is a specialist in sales, technology, social media and goal setting and how they work in tandem to produce great results for organizations.
He currently spends seventy percent of his time speaking internationally, working in fifty three countries.
He has presented at Entrepreneurs University and his clients include the British Olympic Team, The Professional Cricketers Association, Sporting Champions and Sport England.
He is a regular speaker for IHRSA and regularly presents at the Institute.
What you’ll learn
- How to analyse your competitors online
- How to dominate the first page of Google
- How can we use Fiverr to re-purpose content?
- 00:25 – Thanks to this months podcast partner Precor
- 00:47 – Whats coming up in this weeks show
- 01:51 – Message from podcast partner Precor
- 02:30 – Why spend time analysing your competitions online presence?
- 03:55 – How to analyse your competitors online
- 06:26 – How can we dominate the first page of Google
- 13:25 – How can we use Fiverr to re-purpose content
- 17:46 – Message from our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 18:09 – Tips for positioning your own online presence
- 21:35 – Industry News Update: #FBPFamily Meet Up and 2017 Santa Sack
- 23:16 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Michael Stelzner
Resources shared in the show
System recommended by Michael Stelzner: Trello
Book recommended by Michael Stelzner: Necessary endings Dr Henry Cloud
Precor Quick Fire Five
Social Media Examiner
Check out the Intensive Series this month