Tom Breeze is the CEO of Viewability an international video advertising agency. With clients such as Frank Kern, Neil Patel, Brendon Burchard, Andy Jenkins, Amy Porterfield and many other international brands across many industries, Tom has built thousands of successful advertising campaigns, testing and tracking all of the results.
During todays show you will learn why you should be advertising on YouTube and exactly how you can do it – even without a huge budget!
What you’ll learn:
- Why every fitness business should be advertising on YouTube
- Where to start with creating your YouTube campaign
- How you can advertise on YouTube without a huge budget
- 00:00 – Introduction to this weeks show
- 00:50 – Message from our podcast partner Precor
- 01:15 – Introducing this weeks guest Tom Breeze
- 01:34 – Apps, systems or rituals to keep on top of a busy workload
- 04:35 – How can YouTube advertising work for a fitness business
- 15:09 – Steps to begin advertising on YouTube Download your PDF here
- 17:46 – How can we advertise on YouTube without a huge budget?
- 20:44 – Message from our Podcast Partner MYZONE
- 21:00 – Contact Tom at www.tombreeze.com
- 22:53 – BONUS Segment: Interview with Zsolt Jackowitz from Fitness SF
- 28:59 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Allison Flatley
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Precor Quick Fire Five with Allison Flatley
Primed to Perform
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!