In 2009, Coss Marte was sent to jail as the ringleader of a multi-million dollar cocaine operation. He was grossly overweight and warned by his physician that his current lifestyle, if left unchecked, would likely kill him. Today, Coss has turned his life around, and in the process, has built ConBody, a prison style bootcamp that has over 6,000 clients. During this show, you will hear how he went from a jail sentence to becoming a successful fitness business owner.
You Will Learn
- The importance of creating a Unique Selling Point for your fitness business.
- The unique features that make ConBody standout in a crowded market.
- How to expand a bricks and mortar studio to an online product.
- 02:08 – Sponsor message from Tribe Team Training
- 03:07 – Where the journey began for Coss Marte
- 06:24 – What did you do to change your health?
- 08:10 – Talking about the ConBody workout
- 11:44 – ConBody – The Studio and clients
- 16:51 – Main marketing platforms for ConBody
- 20:00 – The future for ConBody
- 21:08 – Conbodylive.com
- 25:50 – Sponsor message from ABC Financial
- 26:22 – Fitbizpiration from Coss Marte
- 28.40 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Mike Gelfgot and Rick Mayo
- 35:43 – BONUS Segment with Ryan Hogan from Australian Fitness Network
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Precor Quick Fire Five with Rick Mayo
The E-Myth revisited
Precor Quick Fire Five with Mike Gelfgot
A More Beautiful Question: The Power of Inquiry to Spark Breakthrough Ideas
Anthony Robbins Creating Lasting Change
FILEX 2017 – 28th to 30th April in Sydney