Adam Zeitsiff is the President and CEO of Golds Gym International.
Throughout his career, Adam has served in CEO and CIO positions for a number of major organizations, including serving as CIO for Gold’s Gym from 2016 to 2018.
He specializes in accelerating and managing global operations, growth, expansion and brand innovation of multi-unit retail and franchise companies in highly competitive landscapes.
What you’ll learn
- Ways to communicate and connect with your team members
- How to foster collaboration within a business
- Tips for building a strong team
- 00:07 Your Fitness Business Podcast Snapshot
- 00:47 Thank you to our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 01:22 What’s coming up on this week show
- 02:38 Message from our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 03:05 Join us at the #FBPFamily Meet Up
- 04:03 Welcome to Adam Zeitsiff
- 04:53 What does the word Family mean in business
- 06:48 How to show your team you care
- 09:34 Sunday Night Thoughts Email
- 15:32 How to foster collaboration within a business across multiple locations
- 20:09 What role does the golds gym family play in the Golds brand?
- 23:09 What does the future look like for Golds Gym?
- 24:35 Message from our friends at Loud Rumor
- 25:14 Fitbizpiration: Tips for Building a Strong team
- 27:53 Message from our podcast partner Team Rock Star Fit
- 28:39 Precor Quick Fire Five – Ashley Selman
- 31:41 REWIND Feature Show: 194 Leadership lessons from the Founder and CEO of TRX Randy Hetrick
- 32:17 Join us at the #FBPFamily Meet Up
- Join the Active Management Community today!
Precor Quick Fire Five, Ashley Selman
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Book recommended by Ashley Selman:
Episodes featuring Mike Michaelowicz:
Throwback Show This Week
During the show you learn:
- Leadership lessons to help your personal journey
- How a leader can earn the respect of their team
- Advice for new managers to improve their leadership skills