Katie Bossie is the Senior Business Manager, Health & Fitness for Listen360. She joined the Listen360 team in 2015 and oversees business development and service delivery of Listen360’s member feedback and reviews management system for all health and fitness clients. Having worked with clubs and studios of all types and sizes, Katie is keenly suited to share insights and best practices on what drives member loyalty in the health and fitness industry. Katie was a panellist at the Motionsoft Technology Summit 2018.
What you’ll learn
- 5 Myths of Customer Service
- What is the Net Promoter Score and how it’s calculated
- What’s the best way to tell if you are operating within these myths?
- 3 ways to improve customer satisfaction in our business
- 00:50 Thank you to our podcast partner Myzone
- 01:10 Thank you for your support for show 200
- 01:58 Introducing this weeks special guest who we met at the Motionsoft Technology Summit
- 02:54 Thank you to our podcast partner Myzone
- 04:12 Overview of Listen 360
- 05:09 The 5 Myths of Customer Service
- 07:35 Myth: A satisfied customer is a loyal customer.
- 09:06 Myth: The fewer complaints the better
- 12:23 Myth: A company’s commitment to service will get the attention of customers.
- 15:01 What is the Net Promoter Score and how its calculated
- 16:08 Myth: New Sales and More Important than Customer Service
- 18:52 Myth: Invest more in marketing and advertising than in training or customer service.
- 20:57 What’s the best way to tell if you are operating within these Myths?
- 22:04 Three Ways to improve customer satisfaction in our business?
- 24:37 Message from our podcast partner Gym Sales
- 25:20 Precor Quick Fire Five with Jeff Helfgott who was a speaker at the Motionsoft Technology Summit
- 27:21 Message from our Media Partner Motionsoft Technology Summit
- 28:01 #FBPFamily Meet Up at IHRSA
- 29:01 Message from our foundation partner Active Management
Precor Quick Fire Five
This weeks Precor Quick Fire Five Guest is Jeff Helfgott.
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Katie Bossie: Website
Book Chantal mentioned: Jay Baer Hug Your Haters