Joey Gonzalez is the CEO of Barry’s Bootcamp. Barry’s is known as the original cardio and strength interval workout that innovated group fitness and started a global boutique movement. They now have locations in the USA, United Kingdom, Italy, Scandinavia, and the UAE. And, as we go to air with this show, we are only days away from the very first Barry’s Red Room opening its doors in Sydney Australia.
During today’s interview, we discuss:
- Joeys journey to becoming the CEO,
- He shares some insights into Barry’s formula for success,
- We chat about their coaching team, the role they play in the business and the professional development they do
- Joey shares how they ensure their brand message remains consistent across multiple countries and locations
- And we discuss Barry’s retail and how it has grown to become an important and profitable part of the business.
What you’ll learn
- The role of Barry’s coaching team and their professional development process
- How Barry’s ensure their brand message remains consistent across multiple countries and locations
- Advice for owners who want to grow retail in their business
- Tips on building a brand that stands out from the competition
- 00:58 Welcome to this week’s show and thank you to our podcast partner GymSales
- 01:33 What’s coming up in this week’s show?
- 02:55 Shout out to our podcast partner GymSales
- 03:29 Joeys journey to becoming the CEO of Barry’s Bootcamp
- 06:01 What is the secret to Barry’s growth?
- 07:41 What role do your coaches play and what professional development do they go through?
- 12:25 What is the marketing strategy for Barry’s and how do they ensure consistency across multiple locations and countries?
- 18:00 Thank you to our podcast partner One Fit Stop
- 18:54 Precor Quick Fire Five guest is Frank Nash
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
App recommended by Frank Nash https://www.wunderlist.com/