Why should a fitness business be on YouTube?
How to set up a YouTube channel?
When loading a video what should we include in the decryption, tags, etc?
How can we help the Search Engine Optimisation of our videos?
Sean Cannell is a YouTuber, international speaker, and business coach who built a seven figure media company helping entrepreneurs and creatives build their influence and income with online video.
Sean’s YouTube channels have over 800,000 subscribers, his videos have been viewed over 43 million times and he has been featured as one of the “20 Must Watch YouTube Channels That Will Change Your Business” by Forbes.
Sean and his team are on a mission to help 10,000 people quit their day jobs to do what they love. He is passionate about giving tactical, practical advice to use video to spread your message.
Sean is from Arlington Washington and currently lives in Las Vegas NV with his wife Sonja and their two dogs, Rosie and Sophie.
What you’ll learn
- How to set up your own YouTube Channel
- When loading a video what should we include in the decryption, tags, etc?
- Power questions you should ask when thinking about creating videos for your channel
- How to optimise your YouTube videos
- 00:41 Welcome to the ABC Financial Intensive show on How to Start Your Own YouTube Channel
- 01:05 Introducing our expert guest, Sean Cannell
- 02:10 Thank you to our podcast partner ABC Financial
- 02:40 Welcome to Sean Cannell
- 03:33 Why should a fitness business be on YouTube?
- 12:27 How to get started setting up your YouTube Channel
- 16:10 Can you create private playlists?
- 17:11 Is YouTube Live similar to Facebook Live?
- 22:17 When loading a video what should we include in the decryption, tags?
- 36:28 How can we optimise our YouTube Videos
- 01:01:50 Message from our podcast partner ABC Financial
Resources our experts shared in the show
To find out more about ABC Financial contact: email@example.com