FlyWheel, Orange Theory Fitness and Speedplay are this weeks featured studio visits. Take a listen as we experience all three facilities from a customer perspective and share with you some great features to consider for your own fitness space. We also finish with a few tips you can use, to check your fitness business is a hit and not a miss!
Here’s what you will learn in this weeks show:
- Qualities that create world class coaches
- Using Heart Rate monitors to engage with your members
- Email communication – who is doing it best?
- How you can make a big impact with a small floor space
Also this week we hear from Sue B Zimmerman on the Precor Quick Fire Five.
- 01:48 – About this weeks show
- 02:08 – A message from Tribe Team Training
- 02:43 – Part 2 of LA Gyms and Studios
- 04:36 – Visiting Orange Theory Fitness
- 14:45 – SpeedPlay – how a tiny space can make a big impact
- 21:43 – Flywheel – monitoring your GroupFitness experience
- 27:00 – Hit not Miss! 4 things fitness business owners should avoid
- 33:53 – A message from Rex Roundtables
- 34:12 – BONUS Segment: Ryan Vogt from Tri-City Court Club
- 39:29 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Sue B Zimmerman
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Tri-City Court Club