Steve Lesnard is an innovative marketing executive with 20+ years’ experience leading high-profile business growth, global brand campaigns, revolutionary product launches and strategic partnerships across sports, technology and lifestyle. Steve is a creative and strategic brand leader with a proven track record of integrated marketing excellence and digital innovation in an ever-evolving consumer landscape. Steve also has high-profile general management experience, driving an integrated P&L of $5+ billion wholesale annually. He is a dynamic and passionate leader who thrives on inspiring teams and nurturing distinctive ideas through curiosity, diverse thinking and empowerment. Steve believes in the power of big ideas that challenge the status quo, the ability of passionate people to bring them to life and the positive impact ideas can have on the world.
What you’ll learn
- What type of consumer data can be collected?
- How to script a clear customer journey.
- 3 ways a fitness owner can enhance their customer experience using data.
- 01: 48 Thank you to our podcast partner Gym Sales
- 02:14 Introducing this weeks guest, Steve Lesnard
- 03:02 Thank you to our podcast partner Gym Sales
- 03:47 What type of data can be collected about consumers?
- 05:45 What is some of the customer information to look out for?
- 07:57 Behind the scenes of the Nike/Apple collaboration
- 10:52 Leveraging data insights to best service customers
- 17:33 How to script a customer journey
- 23:39 Fitbizpiration: 3 ways to build your brand and enhance the customer experience
- 27:32 Bonus segment: Andrew Simmons from FILEX
- 33:40 Join us for the FILEX Meet up 2019
- 34:19 Thank you to our podcast partner Team Rockstar Fit
- 34:40 Precor QFF with Julie Creffield
- 36:39 Thank you to our podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 37:30 Thank you to our foundation partner Active Management
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Julie Creffield
Resources our experts shared in the show
Episode mentioned in the show – Amanda Bond