06 Mar 221 Denise Lee Yohn – How to Create a Culture Led Brand
Denise Lee Yohn is the go-to expert on brand leadership for national media outlets, an in-demand speaker and consultant, and an influential writer. She is the author of the bestselling book What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest and the new book FUSION: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies.
Not only is Denise a brand leadership expert and author, she is also a Key Note speaker at IHRSA 2019.
What you’ll learn
- The definition of brand identity and brand purpose and the benefits of identifying these for your employees and customers.
- The importance of having a ‘Brand-Led Culture’ and where you can start with creating this in your own business
- The danger of having a culture and brand that don’t align and she shares a great example of this from a brand I’m sure you will recognise.
- How to ensure our employee experiences operate on the same values we have for our members
- 3 actions you can do immediately to start creating a Brand-Led Culture for your business.
Precor Quick Fire Five Guest, Andrea Vahl
Resources our experts shared in the show
Book recommended by Andrea Vahl: The Dip by Seth Godin
Podcast recommended by Andrea Vahl: Social Media Marketing Podcast