A life-long athlete with more than 20 years of experience in the sports, hotel and health club industries, Jon Brady is a natural as the chief operating officer (COO) of Midtown Athletic Clubs. In his role, Brady oversees all areas of business operations for Midtown’s eight locations across the U.S. and in Canada, including the newly opened Hotel at Midtown in Chicago.
During the show, we go behind the scenes of MidTown Athletic Chicago to hear how they have integrated 3rd party brands into the club, how they are able to have these boutique style studios with very distinct individual brands and Jon shares advice for anyone looking to introduce a similar set up in their own facility.
What you’ll learn about
- How Mid-Town Athletic has integrated third party brands into the club
- How you can have very distinct individual brands under one master brand
- Advice for owners looking to introduce a similar set up in their own facility
- 00:39 Thanks to our podcast partner Precor
- 01:00 Whats coming up in this weeks show
- 02:49 Message from our podcast partner Precor
- 03:20 A brief history of Mid-Town Athletic Clubs
- 05:55 How did you decide which brands to include in the club
- 09:47 How can you have brands that stand alone but still have Mid Town Athletic Brand throughout
- 14:15 What is the pricing model for Mid Town Athletic
- 16:17 What role does technology play in the club?
- 19:11 Recommendations for other clubs owners looking to integrate studios into their club
- 23:00 Thanks to our podcast partner Active Management
- 23:30 Precor Quick Fire Five with Eric Fisher
Precor Quick Fire Five
Resources Our Experts Shared in the Show
Book recommended by Erik Fisher Getting Things Done
Erik Fishers Podcast – Beyond the To- Do List Podcast