Emma Barry (LA) is an observer and a catalyst. A founding member of group fitness juggernaut Les Mills International and previous Director of Group Fitness Programming for luxury-lifestyle brand Equinox; Emma has inhaled senior roles in programming, product development, global training, and people & culture. Emma is fluent in what happens NEXT in fitness.
What you’ll learn
- What is the definition of a micro club or a boutique studio?
- The role of customer service in a boutique studio
- Key lessons we can learn from boutique studios
- 00:48 Thanks to our podcast partner Team Rock Star Fit
- 01:11 Whats coming up on this weeks show
- 01:55 Get mentoring and support from Team Rock Star Fit
- 02:22 What is the definition of a micro club or a boutique studio
- 05:30 Tell us about the customer service experience in a boutique studio
- 07:37 Key lessons we can learn from Boutique studios
- 18:41 Learnings and actions to take away
- 23:50 Emma is coming to FILEX!
- 25:58 Message from our podcast partner Myzone
- 26:24 Bonus segment: #FBPFamily Meet Up at IHRSA 2018
Resources shared in the show
See Emma Barry speak at FILEX 2018 – Register here http://www.filex.com.au/
Sign up for the #FBPFamily Meet Up at IHRSA 2018 here https://fitnessbusinesspodcast.com/ihrsa-2018-meetup/