Rachel Bevans is a strategic marketer, brand and communications planner and business director with over 23 years’ experience leading and motivating people to drive and transform businesses to be brand-driven, customer-centric and employee-engaged. Rachel founded The Healthy Brand Company on the premise that healthy business results are achieved by aligning, engaging and activating people and brands around a common purpose and values. Rachel will be talking to us about what we need to consider when developing our brand.
- 00:50 – Introducing this weeks show
- 04:40 – What is Branding?
- 06:25 – What does a Healthy Brand mean?
- 07:10 – How do core values and purpose fit into the brand puzzle
- 08:18 – How do you define brand promise?
- 09:07 – Understanding internal versus external brand
- 10:23 – Who needs a brand?
- 16:44 – Top tips to develop your brand
- 18:09 – Sponsor message from REX Roundtables
- 18:28 – BONUS Segment – Club Industry Show 2016
- 23:17 – Quick Fire Five with John Lee Dumas
- 26:45 – Top Take-aways
Top Tips From The Show
Your values are what help you connect at the very core.
Purpose is what drives you beyond profit.
If your internal and external brands are aligned, it means that everything you promise, you will deliver against your experience.
You need to know what you stand for and communicate it and behave like it.
When developing your brand, be sure to consider your own thoughts and wishes, your customers, your team and your business stakeholders.
Inspirational Quotes From The Experts
Purpose is what drives you beyond profit – Rachel Bevans
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
The Club Industry Show
Books Recommended by John Lee Dumas
Show 22 – Justin Tamsett
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #STRENGTHEN
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!
Subscribe to The Fitness Business Podcast Channel to receive all our podcasts as they go live!