Bill Besselman is the VP of Connected Fitness Strategy and Integration at Under Armour. Bill manages all aspects of Under Armour’s digital strategy development, including integration of recent acquisitions MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo into the Under Armour business.
During his time leading the corporate strategy team Bill’s role was to identify, gather, and drive strategic initiatives and the voice of the customer across UA’s innovation, product, marketing, and channel teams.
During this weeks interview talk to Bill about:
- Common trends from data collected from Under Armour apps.
- How they are keeping people engaged with the apps.
- How will the digital world work in conjunction with the fitness industry?
- How much does Under Armour really know about their customers?
- Advise for fitness industry professionals around embracing technology.