Do you want to host the #1 fitness business podcast on the planet for fitness business owners, managers and team members?
The Fitness Business Podcast is looking for a new host!
As the show moves into its 5th year we’re freshening up the show and looking to bring a fresh new personality to the podcast.
You will have opportunities to interview:
- International authors;
- Industry legends;
- Consultants, coaches and experts; and
- People in the trenches who are making a difference to the general population;
You will have the opportunity to build your profile in the International fitness industry.
And you will be able to continue the legacy of our amazing host Chantal, by sharing quality education to impact our industry and help us all lead, manage and run our businesses better – so we get more people moving and moving more often!
To be eligible:
- Must be available to work 16 to 20 hours per week
- Must be super comfortable on audio and video
- Must be amazingly organized
- Be able to use Dropbox, Basecamp, ScheduleOnce, Zoom, Libsyn, MailChimp, WordPress (or willing to learn!)
- Must have a detailed, iron-clad memory
- Any location worldwide is fine with us, so long as you have excellent, high-quality & reliable WiFi
- You’ll need a quiet surrounding to record in (you can’t live next to a freeway or beside the airport!)
Deadline for submissions is April 1, 2020.