The Value Proposition is where Sarah Pellegrino chats with an industry supplier to find out the value they bring to their customers and the industry. You will not only hear about the features of the product or service – which you can read on their websites or brochures – you will hear about the deep value and return of investment for you!
Do you ever wonder if you’re using your software systems to the fullest extent? Are you confident in the quality of data you’re receiving from your current systems? Do you truly feel that you have made your member processes simple enough so that members can engage with your business when and where they want to?
The team at ASF Payment Solutions & Club OS joins us this month on The Value Proposition to give you insight into to each company, new features for both, and how they work together to enhance member engagement.
You’ll first hear about the ASF online features, data to track to ensure you get the best insights for targeted marketing campaigns, and the level of service you’ll receive when you partner with ASF. Then, we’ll dive into how Club OS enhances the member journey by getting the members’ attention, where they are (think text vs. email vs. phone marketing) – when to use and why! We touch on automation of your marketing and brand messaging and most importantly teach you how you can leverage Club OS to not just engage with existing members, but win back ex-members or frozen members.
Lastly, you’ll hear about what drives the product team at both companies – where do they pull their inspiration and new product ideas from? We dive further into data and analytics and the flexibility of both platforms to provide the best open-ecosystem they can to operators. We wrap up with an exciting announcement from the team at ASF! You won’t want to miss this one!
- Nick Hahn – VP of Product for Club OS and ASF Payment Solutions
- Mitch Smith – Implementation Manager for ASF Payment Solutions
- Kristen Coy – Customer Enablement Specialist for Club OS
What You’ll Learn
- How flexible ASF’s software can be with online services to drive revenue and the data and analytics operators need to best manage their business.
- How Club OS helps operators automate and streamline the marketing process, lead capture, better engage with members and even win back ex-members!
- The VP of Product for both ASF & Club OS walks us through how his team goes about making product enhancements, offer testing, the importance of having the best data available, how operators should be customizing their software, and even shares with us a big announcement!
- 00:00 – 01:11 Introduction to Episode & Guests (Sarah Pellegrino)
- 01:12 – 5:45 3 Real Minutes with Mitch, Nick, and Kristen
- 5:46 – 8:15 How ASF Creates & Supports Self-Sufficient Operators (Mitch)
- 8:16 – 10:45 ASF Software & Online Features that Make Self-Sufficient Members (Mitch)
- 10:46 – 12:05 ASF Software: POS Analytics (Mitch)
- 12:06 – 14:45 Level of Service with ASF as a Partner (Mitch)
- 14:46 – 16:15 Lead Capture Process from Club OS (Kristen)
- 16:16 – 17:34 The Role Club OS Plays in the Member Journey (Kristen)
- 17:35 – 19:00 Segmenting Your Marketing Strategy: Text vs. Call vs. Email (Kristen)
- 19:01 – 20:13 Automation & Streamlining Your Marketing Process (Kristen)
- 20:14 – 21:04 How Club OS Can Help You Re-engage with Ex-Members (Kristen)
- 21:05 – 22:43 Process of Making Product Improvements (Nick)
- 22:44 – 24:10 Offer Testing – What It Is & How You Can Use It (Nick)
- 24:11 – 25:15 Flexibility of ASF to Work with Other Software Systems (Nick)
- 25:16 – 27:05 Using Club OS with Other Billing & Software Systems (Nick)
- 27:06 – 28:38 How ASF + Club OS Work Together for a Wonderful Member Experience (Nick)
- 28:39 – 29:32 BIG Announcement from ASF Payment Solutions (Nick)
- 29:33 – 34:00 Final Remarks from Our Guests
Connect with the Teams