04 Dec 267 Rich Hutson – How to Raise Your Membership Prices
Rich Hutson is the CEO CHi Fitness, he is a career “lifer” in the fitness industry starting as a personal trainer in Canada. He moved to Australia and spent 10 years working with the biggest brands including Healthlands and Fitness First. In 2001 he was given the opportunity to be part of the senior executive team that took Fitness First across 6 Asian countries and to over 100 clubs. He also spent 6 years as the Sales Director for Fitness First Europe overseeing 6 countries and 210 clubs. In 2016 he left FF to open Fire Fitness, the first boutique fitness clubs in Malaysia. 2017 saw him take his biggest challenge, the CEO role at CHi Fitness, where he was instrumental in turning the business around and taking it to sale in less than 15 months.
Rich starts a new role in 2020 as the business development Manager for Evolution Wellness and will lead their brand new low cost, high value brand called GoFit.
Your Podcast Snapshot:
- What to consider before raising your membership prices
- How and why Rich chose to increase prices by 25%
- 3 tips that owners must do when deciding to implement an increase
Contact Today’s Guest, Rich Hutson
Precor Quick Fire Five with Jose Teixeira
Resources Mentioned in Precor Quick Fire Five
This Weeks Rewind Show
During the episode you will learn:
- 3 Ways to make more revenue in your Fitness Business
- How to increase your prices each year
- Tips for getting new members into your club