Marisa Hoff has successfully managed Stevenson Fitness, since its’ inception in 2010. Marisa has worked to build a membership base of nearly 2000 members with a high NPS (consistently in the 80s) and high retention rates. Financially, Marisa has ensured that the club has been profitable since Day 1, with increasing ancillary revenues every year (currently nearly 40%). Both Group X and Personal Training have thrived under her leadership. Marisa has shared strategies for success at various fitness business conferences.
What you’ll learn
- Why content creation is key
- Going from content creation to lead generation
- Ensuring your leads are genuinely qualified
- 00:42 – Thank you to this months podcast partner: MYZONE
- 01:04 – Whats coming up on this weeks show?
- 02:30 – Meeting Marisa Hoff
- 8:06 – How to go from content creation to lead generation
- 09:34 – Ensuring your leads are genuinely qualified
- 10:40 – Message from podcast partner Tribe Team Training
- 11:19 – 3 tips for fitness professionals to maximise their lead generation from Facebook
- 14:01 – Posts to encourage interaction
- 17:09 – Fitness Business Podcast Santa Sack & IHRSA #FBPFamily MeetUp
- 18:33 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Daniel Priestley