Todays show is The Best Of The Boys! It brings together the best bits of advice, information and entertainment from some of our amazing guests on the show over the past few months.
Show 22 – JT from Active Management tells us what we need to know about our customers and creating your Avatar
Mike Michalowicz from Show 24 tells us about the Profit First Formula and how we can work it out for our own businesses and Mike shares his top 3 pieces of advice for Fitness Business Owners
In Show 25 – Tim Keightley gives us his top tips for keeping Personal Trainers motivated and what we should look for when recruiting personal trainers
Show 34, – Jim Worthington shares his 3 key habits for success.
- 00:48 – Introduction to The best of the boys
- 02:19 – Sponsor Message from REX Roundtables
- 03:50 – JT from Active Management tells us what we need to know about our customers and creating your Avatar
- 06:33 – Mike Michalowicz tells us about the Profit First Formula and how we can work it out for our own businesses and Mike shares his top 3 pieces of advice for Fitness Business Owners
- 14:53 – Tim Keightley gives us his top tips for keeping Personal Trainers motivated and what we should look for when recruiting personal trainers
- 18:31 – Jim Worthington shares his 3 key habits for success
- 24:43 – Sponsor message from TRIBE Team Training
- 27:44 – Top Take-aways from todays show
- 28:47 – Mike Hill from Leisure Net talks about Active Net 2016
- 34:00 – Quick Fire Five with Mike Arce from Loud Rumor
Top Tips From The Show
JT from Active Management said we need to not focus on the demographics, but rather the needs of people.
We need to be able to identify and name 5 things our customers / avatar wants on their life wish list.
Mike Michalowicz said we should be selective of your clients – not all clients are created equal, look at the ones that are your best and focus on them. Have the courage to get rid of your weakest clients and automatically your profits get boosted.
Tim Keightley told us when recruiting new PTs, start by defining what you want your business to stand for, then look at what personal trainer you need to deliver that.
Jim Worthington reminded us to write down your goals every day. You are 7 times more inclined to accomplish something if you write it down and he said that successful people will do what unsuccessful people could do, but choose not to do!
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
ActiveNet – The networking event for the health, fitness and active leisure sector across Australia and New Zealand.
27th – 28th July
Mike Hill from Leisure Net
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #STRENGTHEN
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!
Subscribe to The Fitness Business Podcast Channel to receive all our podcasts as they go live!