Sean Bestor is an award-winning copywriter and marketer at LeadPages. He writes blog posts, emails, scripts, ads, webinars, landing pages…the list goes on and on. He’s one of the 69 Top List Building Experts in the nation, and he’s written for prominent brands like Best Buy, Target and even the entire city of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
During this weeks show (part 2), Sean shares tips on copywriting, steps from opt-in to content delivery, asking for the sale and the first steps to starting your online campaign – plus there is a great offer from Leadpages.net!
- 00:55 – Introduction to Sean Bestor.
- 02.37 – Tips for great copywriting.
- 06:01 – What happens when someone has ‘opted in’ to your online offer?
- 06.55 – When do you ask for the sale?
- 12.14 – How do you create a sense of urgency on your lead page?
- 13.22 – Other methods for driving sales.
- 16.30 – What do Leadpages.net do?
- 18.54 – What’s the first step to starting your online campaign?
- 20.30 – One last tip from Sean for Personal Trainers.
- 25.26 – Sponsor message from Visual Fitness Planner.
- 27.20 – Podcast Wrap.
Top Tips From The Show
If you have passion to start a business, you are already inherently engaging.
When it comes to copywriting – don’t wait for the perfect word!
A thank you page is an essential part of the journey for your potential customer, and gives you the opportunity to offer them added value content (eg: e-book).
Urgency appeals, perceived discounts and bundling are three powerful ways to sell online.
Inspirational Quotes From The Experts
“Don’t wait for the perfect word” Sean Bestor
“Everyone can be engaging” Sean Bestor
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
The February Giveaway!
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #GROW
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!
Subscribe to The Fitness Business Podcast Channel to receive all our podcasts as they go live!