Luke Carlson is the founder and CEO of Discover Strength whose personal training facilities are among the highest volume/revenue training facilities in the US.
Luke is a sought after speaker to businesses and leaders in a variety of industries. Luke is an ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist and has a BS Bachelor of Science and MS Master of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Minnesota.
You Will Learn
- The importance of having a clear core purpose and core values for your business
- Why it is so important to understand what truly makes you different as a club and he outlines an exercise to do before you do any marketing for your business
- What that means to promise – and deliver five star customer service
- 01:07 – Introduction to todays show
- 02:57 – Sponsor message from ABC Financial
- 03:22 – Flashback show – Show 58 with Lisa Simone Richards
- 04:47 – Meeting Luke Carlson
- 04:27 – Apps, systems and rituals to stay on top of your workload
- 09:02 – About Discover Strength Studios
- 09:56 – How do you live out your core purpose and core values
- 19:26 – What learning requirements do you have of your team?
- 20:57 – Marketing your fitness business with a difference
- 27:59 – What sets Discover Strength trainers apart?
- 31:57 – How do you ensure a consistent delivery of 5 star customer service?
- 37:59 – Sponsor message from Precor
- 38:29 – IHRSA 2017 and FILEX 2017 – what Luke is presenting
- 42:04 – Precor Quick Fire Five with Scott Rawcliffe
- 43:44 – BONUS Segment – Lynne Nieto from Augies Quest
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Precor Quick Fire Five with Scott Rawcliffe
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
12th Annual Bash for Augie’s Quest
IHRSA 2017 – 8th to 11th March in Los Angeles
FILEX 2017 – 28th to 30th April in Sydney