Lexie Griffiths staged her first show at the age of six and is still rocking congresses throughout the world with her blend of entertainment and know-how. As an International speaker, coach, author and leader she has been working in the industry for over 40 years and is still loving every minute! Last year she coached leaders and their teams in over 10 countries. She also stages three of her own sold-out fitness events each year featuring teams of top international presenters and shares tips and success stories with you on how to inject the sizzle into your brand to attract and retain both teams and customers!
Lexie also wrote and developed the Reebok Kidz international programme–the only kids programme to be tested by paediatric exercise scientists and still runs an International Summer School each year with her husband.
During this weeks show, Lexie talks about Leadership and Team Culture, she gives tips on developing love within your teams and shares how to increase retention within your fitness business.
- 00:50 – Introduction to this weeks show.
- 03:07 – Meeting Lexie Griffiths.
- 04:31 – Challenges on the road to success.
- 06:33 – What is The Sizzle Maker?
- 08:50 – How can The Sizzle Maker help YOU?
- 10:13 – What has evolved in leadership?
- 12:00 – What makes an authentic leader?
- 12:40 – How to become an authentic leader.
- 13:30 – What traits should you look for when hiring?
- 16:14 – What is Team Love?
- 19:00 – How can you develop Team Love?
- 22:25 – How do we inspire clients?
- 30:35 – Sponsor message from REX Roundtables.
- 31:10 – Top Take-aways from the show.
- 32:00 – Listener Interview – Paul Hooper from Paul’s Body Engineering.
Top Tips From The Show
If your business has an amazing brand and culture, then your members will want to come back for more.
One of the best skills a leader can learn is how to coach, NLP is a great example of this.
Authentic leaders are people who are really genuine; they want to develop themselves and their team.
It’s well worth spending a lot of time during the interview process to ensure you are recruiting someone who is in line with you and your values.
When it comes to your team, foster their strengths and show them how to manage their weaknesses.
Inspirational Quotes From The Experts
We are in the PEOPLE business, delivering exercise – Lexie Griffiths
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #STRENGTHEN
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!
Subscribe to The Fitness Business Podcast Channel to receive all our podcasts as they go live!