This week our guest is Justin Tamsett, the Managing Director of Active Management. He has managed and owned fitness clubs since 1990, and now travels the globe speaking on topics from business skills to work-life balance.
JT has recently started a weekly Facebook live segment called ‘JT in the Raw’! During the show, he tells us about JT in the Raw and explains why videos are such a powerful tool to connect with your clients, we discuss qualities of a great leader and he shares some research with us that you can use with your business and your teams.
- 00:50 – Introducing this weeks show
- 02:00 – Welcome back to JT from Active Management
- 05:18 – JT tells us about his new Facebook Live Show ‘JT in the Raw’
- 10:31 – Insights on leadership – Being Creative
- 12:40 – Insights on leadership – Resilience
- 14:15 – Insights on leadership – Being Charming
- 17:13 – Sponsor message from REX roundtables
- 17:45 – Top take-aways from this weeks show
- 19:13 – Quick Fire Five with Adam Robinson from Hireology
Top Tips From The Show
Video is a powerful way to build trust with your current and potential customers.
Repurpose the video across multiple platforms to gain extra reach.
3 leadership traits are being: creative, resilient and charming.
Leaders channel their energy into making things better.
Inspirational Quotes From The Experts
Video is a powerful way to build trust with your current and potential customers – Justin Tamsett
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
The Power Broker by Robert A Caro
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #STRENGTHEN
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!
Subscribe to The Fitness Business Podcast Channel to receive all our podcasts as they go live!