This weeks show features Justin Tamsett from Active Management. He talks about creating a customer experience, status within our businesses and the importance of personalisation for our members. JT also gives us a 3 step action plan for getting started with rewarding status within your business.
- 00:50 – Introduction to this weeks show and our most listened to shows!
- 04:05 – When marketing goes wrong…
- 07:02 – The importance of creating experiences for our customers
- 10:58 – JT’s IHRSA Presentation – Insights into todays consumers
- 21:00 – Who’s coming up on the show?
- 22:37 – Sponsor message from Active Management
- 23:20 – Top take-aways from this weeks show
- 24:02 – Leisl Klaebe talks about Recruitment for Tribal Connection
- 32:16 – Quick Fire Five with Lexie Griffiths
Top Tips From The Show
We need to consider what we want our prospects to experience before buying.
In 2016, the consumer wants you to help them reveal what they really want, rather than asking them to articulate it – this is when it becomes so important to deliver that personal experience that JT spoke about.
You must give yourself permission to get out of the business and work on the business and gave us that 3 step action plan! So why not give it a try and see how you go!
Inspirational Quotes From The Experts
You must give yourself permission to get out of the business and work on the business – Justin Tamsett
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Casey Conrad – Show 31
Amanda Vogel – Show 4
Mish McCormack – Show 12
The Best Of – Show 20
Mike Michalowicz – Show 24
Amy Dixon – Show 29
Molly Kemmer – Show 30
Jodi Rumack – Show 32
Michelle Segar – Show 33
Sean Bestor – Show 35
Robbie Kellman Baxter – Show 21
Quick Fire Five
Lexie Griffiths The Sizzle Maker
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #STRENGTHEN
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!
Subscribe to The Fitness Business Podcast Channel to receive all our podcasts as they go live!