Greg Cassar is Australia’s Leading Digital Marketing Profit Strategist & Coach. He has worked with over 300 businesses as an agency & a coach to help them grow as much as 10x in a year. Having performed over 400 split tests and managed over $6m in clicks, Greg has driven over 1.8m leads for his clients and his own businesses. As a result of spending over $200k on his own education Greg has modeled & perfected the best techniques from around the world for converting leads into customers & ascending them through the sales cycle with a real focus on Customer Value Optimization (CVO).
Greg believes that sales & marketing will only take businesses so far, then a real focus on Financial IQ is required to drive profit and ultimately more cash for business owners. This mindset has proven very successful with a large series of success of engineering more profit and cash in businesses than the owners previously thought possible.
What you’ll learn
- Steps to getting started with Pay Per Click advertising
- How to use Google Ad Words Express
- Tips for Facebook advertising
- How you can use pixels to build your list for retargeting
- 00:00 Industry Event: Fitness BizBrunch
- 01:36 The Fitness Business Podcast You Tube Channel
- 02:39 Message from podcast partner: One Fit Stop
- 03:05 Introducing Greg Cassar from The Collective
- 04:14 Apps, Systems or Rituals for staying on top of a busy workload
- 07:02 What is Pay Per Click advertising?
- 09:51 Getting started with Pay Per Click advertising
- 15:26 Testing and measuring your website offer
- 20:46 Digital media marketing for fitness professionals
- 31:55 Learn more about The Collective
- 34:30 Message from podcast partner: Precor
- 34:51 Maximizing your online active
- 36:02 Industry Events: Club Industry Show and NorCal Fitness Summit
- 41:54 Precor Quick Fire Five with Trina Gray
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!