John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of EOFire, an award winning Podcast where he interviews today’s most successful Entrepreneurs 7-days a week. JLD has interviewed over 1200 Entrepreneurs and EOFire generates over 1 million monthly listens. John’s latest project is The Freedom Journal; a gorgeous leather bound journal that guides you in accomplishing your #1 goal in 100 days. Launched on Kickstarter, it raised 453k in 33 days and became the #6 most funded publishing project of all time. You can learn more at TheFreedomJournal.com.
During todays show, JLD shares his key takeaways on topics including Social Media, Marketing, Managing your team, Leadership, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Balance. He tells us about his passion project, The Freedom Journal and we talk about why you shouldn’t be afraid to give away free content.
Also during this weeks show we have a listener interview with Belinda Riseley from MotiV8 Training and we have next weeks guest – Rasmus Ingerslev join us for a round of Quick Fire Five!
- 00:50 – Introducing this weeks show
- 04:00 – Meeting John Lee Dumas
- 04:41 – JLD tells us about Entrepreneur on Fire
- 05:39 – Key takeaways – Social Media, Marketing, Managing your team, Leadership, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Balance
- 09:50 – JLD tells us about The Freedom Journal and steps to take in order to achieve a goal
- 12:24 – Should we give away free content?
- 14:15 – Content ideas for fitness professionals
- 16:04 – Top 3 business tips to strengthen your business
- 18:21 – Listener Interview with Belinda Riseley from Motivat8
- 25:45 – Quick Fire Five with Rasmus Ingerslev
- 27:15 – Top Take-aways from todays show
Top Tips From The Show
You must know your avatar, you must know who your customer is.
It’s essential you build and create the right team – find people who are strong where you’re weak.
You must lead by example.
Be unique – what are you doing that’s different to others?
Inspirational Quotes From The Experts
Find your voice and shout it from the rooftops – John Lee Dumas
Resources Our Experts Shared In The Show
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Show 33 – Michelle Segar
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge To #STRENGTHEN
Share Your Thoughts
Tell us your #1 Takeaway from this show or what success you have had from implementing an idea you heard here! Comment below and you could win a 3 minute interview on the Fitness Business Podcast!
Subscribe to The Fitness Business Podcast Channel to receive all our podcasts as they go live!