Amanda Vogel has a Master’s degree in human kinetics and is a certified fitness instructor. She regularly speaks at top fitness conferences–including IDEA World, NASM Optima, canfitpro and IHRSA–where she educates fitness pros on group exercise, social media, fitness writing and blogging. She recently completed her role as the Social Media and Technology Track Captain for the American College of Sports Medicine’s annual summit meeting. In addition to being a social media consultant for fitness brands and public figures, Amanda reviews fitness technology, exercise gear and workout wear on her blog FitnessTestDrive.com. As a professional writer, she has contributed to many popular publications—including IDEA Fitness Journal, Shape and Women’s Health—and guest blogged for the American Council on Exercise, NASM, AFAA and more. Amanda lives in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
What you’ll learn
- What is guest blogging?
- How to make money from it
- How to get guest blogging opportunities
- 00:28 Thank you to podcast partner ABC Financial
- 00:51 Introducing Amanda Vogel
- 02:20 Message from podcast partner ABC Financial
- 02:49 Amanda tells us about www.fitnesstestdrive.com
- 04:35 What is guest blogging
- 05:16 How does blogging benefit your business
- 10:31 How do you know if a blog accepts guest bloggers?
- 12:15 How can you make your blog stand out from the crowd
- 15:33 Common do’s and don’ts
- 22:56 Advice from Amanda
- 25:04 Event Update: IHRSA European Congress
- 29:07 Message from Podcast Partner MyZone
- 29:30 Precor Quick Fire Five with Kristen Green
Resources shared in the show
Amanda Vogel, MA Human kinetics
Active Voice Writing Service
T/604.730.9246, Vancouver, B.C.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Precor Quick Fire Five
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
IHRSA European Congress
Alison O’Kane Giannaras
Promotional code: 17AOK-2
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!