Known globally as Mr Retention for his ground-breaking work in member retention, exercise adherence and membership growth, Paul Brown is the creator of the Face2Face Retention Systems which are the standard operating procedure for several of the world’s most successful and prestigious health club groups with many millions of success stories to date and growing rapidly.
He is an award-winning Keynote Presenter, Consultant, Best Selling Author, successful Health Club Owner, leading business strategist, accomplished athlete and national champion in several sports and an investor in a wide range of business and property interests.
Over the 4 week series we cover the following topics:
- Week 1: What matters the most when it comes to Retention
- Week 2: Trends and Traditions
- Week 3: Retention in optional programs
- Week 4: Measures of success
What you’ll learn
- Markers of success in retention
- Measuring participants in your club programs
- How to ask permission to share client results
- 01:00 Introducing the Retention Intensive Series
- 01:45 Important markers for retaining clients
- 10:23 The importance of tracking results and feedback
- 16:10 Message from Podcast Partner ABC Financial
- 22:28 Summary of the Retention Intensive Series
To chat to our expert guest Paul ‘Mr Retention’ Brown you can email him at email@example.com
Exclusive Show Sponsor
Tweetables – Share The Experts Knowledge
Post a photo standing in front of your facility, with your business name or your logo in the shot, and upload your pic to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #FBPFamily
I would love to see you, your facility and know where everyone in the #FBPFamily are listening from across the world!